A few things to keep in mind before your appointment:
1. Please arrive with a clean face.
2. It is ok to have your eyebrows threaded or tweezed before appointment; however, NO WAXING.
3. No alcohol intake 24hrs before your appointment
4. We do have a NO PHOTOGRAPHY Policy in place.
5. Only the person being treated is allowed in the work space.
6. All Procedures: Please refrain from taking blood thinning medication including Asprin and Vitamins such as Fish Oil for at least 3-5 days before procedure. No procedure is recommended for someone who is prone to keloiding. Must not have taken anything with Acutane for 6 months, Taxanac, or Retin-A for at least 2-3 weeks. Avoid taking antibiotics for at least a week before procedure.
7. Brows: Please refrain from Botox or fillers in the brow and forehead area 2-3 weeks before procedure. Please advise technician if you have had any LASIK or Glaucoma procedures.
8. Lip Services: If you have EVER had a Herpes Simplex outbreak, please visit your Physician for a Valtrex prescription before procedure.
9. Eye Liner: Please remove all false lash extensions before top and/or bottom eyeliner procedure. Please advise technician if you have had any LASIK or Glaucoma procedures. Please remove all false lash extensions before your appointment.
10. As much as we love them, no children please.